Friday, February 17, 2012

Is Barnes and Noble dead this time?

Pubit.com is the digital publishing space for Barnes and Noble. My sense is they are dying.

I publish my books on Pubit.com, Apple iBookstore/iTunes and Kindle/Amazon. In the last few weeks, Pubit has had many website technical problems. It seems to me the Pubit visitor traffic has also dropped off significantly. For example, my sales at Pubit have gone to zero while my sales for the iPad continue to grow. Kindle comes in second, but Pubit does not come in at all.

Be ready for another negative announcement from Barnes and Noble. It's Kodak all over again.

Here is an idea. Purchase my guide to public speaking for your iPhone. The next time you must pitch a presentation or give an interview, take a quick read prior to  your pitch. It will help. I guarantee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment