Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Does a snail arrive somewhere?

Enough politics for a few weeks. Maybe not. 

SNL has been given enough content to last another season. If only Will Rogers were alive? I believe he was asked, "How do you know if a politician its lying." Rogers replied, "If his lips are moving." 

Rogers was a harsh critic. For you Google fact checkers, I  did not check if this was Rogers or his equivalent. So what.

Rogers is a good example that you need to capture a person's attention and then make your point. People were mesmerized by his  rope tricks and then mused at his dagger-like jabs.  He was a master of the 2-3 liners to drive home a point. 

And the more I think about the more I realize that I have no point so forgive me for taking up your reading time. I will try to do better tomorrow.

Wait that is the point. Keep trying every day. Even the snail gets there.


No comments:

Post a Comment