Thursday, May 17, 2012

The national debt is a national non-issue.

Here are a two similar ideas for you.

No one cares about the national debt.

Romney is simply wasting precious breath explaining the national debt issue to Americans. Most Americans do not have enough money to pay their own debt, much less pay an invoice from China for the national debt. My plan is that when I get my China invoice, I will transfer my portion of the national debt to my low interest VISA card.

Further, in many instances, Americans owe portions of the national debt to themselves by virtue of the almighty Federal  printing press and creative accounting techniques in Washington. My plan to pay my portion of the national debt, the portion I owe myself, is to forgive the debt. I am not going to ever pay myself anyway. If I wrote myself a check, it would just bounce.

Some POTUS race issues are best left untouched.  Not because they are not important, but because they do not smash individual Americans in their current pocketbook. No smash. No attention. On the other hand, gas prices, food prices, jobs and home mortgages do smash a bit.

Romney, please present Americans a plan to push gas prices to $2 per gallon, lower food prices, create real jobs and forgive underwater mortgages and you will get some attention.

Follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment