Sunday, November 20, 2016

Trump and Romney - BFFs in the making.

How can Trump and Romney be friends? That is the question that will be asked by the myopic MSM for the next news cycle. Me?  I am not surprised. Trump is a business person.  He is not concerned with your personal attacks, he is more concerned and focused on whether you can help him achieve the goals he has established for his administration. Romney can help.

It is a business person's perspective rather than a politician's perspective and that is precisely why the MSM will never understand Trump. 

Additionally, the MSM does not have any historical perspective. For example, if America can literally destroy Japan and years later become close allies and friends, then clearly Trump and Romney will be BFFs in a short while. They dropped verbal bombs only. Further, they are both pragmatists and more motivated by legacy than by revenge. 

Romney may also be just plain curious. How did Trump do it? What did Trump see that Romney did not? Romney is 69. His shot at the presidency is likely gone. Why not mend his wounds and take a cabinet position, if offered, for his own legacy? They each have a response to the obvious question. 

Romney- I know I called him a con-man and other nasty things. But the American people have spoke and I have obligation to help him if I can. 

Trump - I do not care what he has said. He can help me and I am determined to get the best people around me to get the job done. He has special knowledge of many things and he can help.

The MSM will beat this narrative up through several news cycles and then move on.

I believe that putting Romney in a cabinet position is the smartest thing that Trump can do. We shall see.






No comments:

Post a Comment