Monday, June 27, 2016

Let's make those bottle rockets.

I have complained that American can not even make bottle rockets to celebrate our own independence day. A close friend responded that it is cheaper to have them made in China that we (America) could not make them as economical as China. I am sure there is more to the explanation than economics so I have opened up my blog comments (anyone can post now) to reader opinions on whether or not America can make bottle rockets.

Regardless, we do need to make America great again. 

We can not make every day count for America unless we count for something. I am considering going to one these online fund raising sites and raising money to make bottle rockets for independence day 2017.

Does anyone know how to make bottle rockets?


No comments:

Post a Comment