Friday, May 13, 2016

What are you doing today to make your day count?

Of course, you will go to work and put in your specified time to pay the bills. A person can not get to far away from that. 

Even Trump is raising money to pay for his run for the presidency. According to the Associated Press, Trump needs more than a billion dollars to present his case to the American people. Clinton needs the same or more.  My EDC will be transformed by the fund raising capabilities of the RNC to stand for Every Dollar Counts.

My world is a bit smaller so I will likely write a thank you card or two, play some tennis for exercise and pitch some innovative ideas to a local organization. 

To make this day truly count, I will call two friends that I have not spoken with for awhile and ask them how they are doing. I hope they are still alive.

Small things are big things.

No comments:

Post a Comment